How Does Reiki Work?

We are alive because vibrant life force energy (Ki) is flowing through each and every one of us. Our life force energy flows within our physical body though pathways we’ve named as chakras and meridians. It also flows around us in a field of energy called the aura or energy body. Life force nourishes the body, supporting it in its many vital functions. When this flow of life force is disrupted, it causes diminished function in one or more of the organs and tissues of the physical body.

Life force is responsive to thoughts and feelings. It can become disrupted when we accept, either consciously or unconsciously, negative thoughts, beliefs or feelings about ourselves. These negative thoughts and feelings attach themselves to the energy field and cause a disruption in the flow of life force. Reiki heals by flowing through the affected parts of the energy field and charging them with higher frequency energy. It raises the vibratory level of the energy field in and around the physical body where the negative thoughts and feelings are attached. Reiki clears and heals our energy pathways, allowing the life force to flow in a healthy and natural way.

  • Those systems are made of tissues and organs.
  • Tissues and organs are made of: Cells
  • Cells are made of: Molecules
  • Molecules are made of: Atoms
  • Atoms are made of: Sub-atomic particles
  • And Subatomic particles are made of ENERGY.

Energy is Light. Light is source. It is limitless potential and activates our consciousness. 

Once we begin to hold more light, we become more aware of our non-physical selves. We are vibrational beings and in order to evolve, expansion must take place. The grids or meridians within the body have tiny wave patterns of light flowing through them at any one given time. If these wave patterns were to stay the same (or if something happens to disrupt them), health, happiness and expansion could not take place.

Madam Takata, the first female student of Reiki, explained it best when she described Reiki as being similar to radio waves. We cannot see them but we know they are everywhere around us. When we turn on a radio and tune into the radio waves we can pick up a signal.

There tends to be a focus, especially in Western society, to put emphasis on physical creation. But visible light, ie. everything we can visually perceive in this dimension, is only 20% of the electromagnetic spectrum. Leaving 80% of our reality to consist of unseen forces. With a cultural and political focus on material reality, we put the mind and planning / action forward at the forefront of our awareness. Our inherent internal landscape, and emotional and spiritual connection to self became less important, especially as we came into the industrial age.

And the mind has become the dominant organism through which we’ve created this reality. As we learn to become more aware of energy and that which seems invisible, we open our awareness to more of our wisdom – through a felt sense of the energy, light and movement, in the body. It is from this place of understanding that we can activate our relationship to emotion and spirit.

Accessing this universal energy flushes out lower vibration or dense energy (prime conditions for disease and illness), blockages, stored patterns, ancestral codes, and conditioned beliefs. It allows that which is not serving you to be moved, cleared and transmuted. It’s like pouring fresh water into a glass that has a lot of mud and settlement at the bottom. As it pours in new energy, the old muddy water has to come up to come out.

The inherent wisdom of our body and energy field supports us in clearing and transmuting the old density to renew with fresh energy in order to heal and connect more consciously with ourselves and others.

Sometimes the only way to access and understand, from the perspective of the mind, what may be misaligned (and why) is after it leaves the place where it’s been stuck in the body and energy field in the first place. Once we move the density out of our field or from the tissues, muscles, bones, organs and nervous system of the body we may come to know what we’d been carrying around and the story of it can be understood and released.

Everything is energy and vibration. The denser the particles the more unhealthy the cells. Bring in more energy and vibration of pure source energy and the cells WILL be changed.

Vibration and Cellular Healing – How Reiki heals at a cellular level

The human body comprises of nine systems including circulatory, digestive, endocrine, muscular, nervous, reproductive, respiratory, skeletal, and urinary. 

  • Those systems are made of tissues and organs.
  • Tissues and organs are made of: Cells
  • Cells are made of: Molecules
  • Molecules are made of: Atoms
  • Atoms are made of: Sub-atomic particles
  • And Subatomic particles are made of ENERGY.

Energy is Light. Light is source. It is limitless potential and activates our consciousness. 

Once we begin to hold more light, we become more aware of our non-physical selves. We are vibrational beings and in order to evolve, expansion must take place. The grids or meridians within the body have tiny wave patterns of light flowing through them at any one given time. If these wave patterns were to stay the same (or if something happens to disrupt them), health, happiness and expansion could not take place.

Madam Takata, the first female student of Reiki, explained it best when she described Reiki as being similar to radio waves. We cannot see them but we know they are everywhere around us. When we turn on a radio and tune into the radio waves we can pick up a signal.

There tends to be a focus, especially in Western society, to put emphasis on physical creation. But visible light, ie. everything we can visually perceive in this dimension, is only 20% of the electromagnetic spectrum. Leaving 80% of our reality to consist of unseen forces. With a cultural and political focus on material reality, we put the mind and planning / action forward at the forefront of our awareness. Our inherent internal landscape, and emotional and spiritual connection to self became less important, especially as we came into the industrial age.

And the mind has become the dominant organism through which we’ve created this reality. As we learn to become more aware of energy and that which seems invisible, we open our awareness to more of our wisdom – through a felt sense of the energy, light and movement, in the body. It is from this place of understanding that we can activate our relationship to emotion and spirit.

Accessing this universal energy flushes out lower vibration or dense energy (prime conditions for disease and illness), blockages, stored patterns, ancestral codes, and conditioned beliefs. It allows that which is not serving you to be moved, cleared and transmuted. It’s like pouring fresh water into a glass that has a lot of mud and settlement at the bottom. As it pours in new energy, the old muddy water has to come up to come out.

The inherent wisdom of our body and energy field supports us in clearing and transmuting the old density to renew with fresh energy in order to heal and connect more consciously with ourselves and others.

Sometimes the only way to access and understand, from the perspective of the mind, what may be misaligned (and why) is after it leaves the place where it’s been stuck in the body and energy field in the first place. Once we move the density out of our field or from the tissues, muscles, bones, organs and nervous system of the body we may come to know what we’d been carrying around and the story of it can be understood and released.

Everything is energy and vibration. The denser the particles the more unhealthy the cells. Bring in more energy and vibration of pure source energy and the cells WILL be changed.

Vibration and Cellular Healing – How Reiki heals at a cellular level

The human body comprises of nine systems including circulatory, digestive, endocrine, muscular, nervous, reproductive, respiratory, skeletal, and urinary. 

  • Those systems are made of tissues and organs.
  • Tissues and organs are made of: Cells
  • Cells are made of: Molecules
  • Molecules are made of: Atoms
  • Atoms are made of: Sub-atomic particles
  • And Subatomic particles are made of ENERGY.

Energy is Light. Light is source. It is limitless potential and activates our consciousness. 

Once we begin to hold more light, we become more aware of our non-physical selves. We are vibrational beings and in order to evolve, expansion must take place. The grids or meridians within the body have tiny wave patterns of light flowing through them at any one given time. If these wave patterns were to stay the same (or if something happens to disrupt them), health, happiness and expansion could not take place.

Madam Takata, the first female student of Reiki, explained it best when she described Reiki as being similar to radio waves. We cannot see them but we know they are everywhere around us. When we turn on a radio and tune into the radio waves we can pick up a signal.

There tends to be a focus, especially in Western society, to put emphasis on physical creation. But visible light, ie. everything we can visually perceive in this dimension, is only 20% of the electromagnetic spectrum. Leaving 80% of our reality to consist of unseen forces. With a cultural and political focus on material reality, we put the mind and planning / action forward at the forefront of our awareness. Our inherent internal landscape, and emotional and spiritual connection to self became less important, especially as we came into the industrial age.

And the mind has become the dominant organism through which we’ve created this reality. As we learn to become more aware of energy and that which seems invisible, we open our awareness to more of our wisdom – through a felt sense of the energy, light and movement, in the body. It is from this place of understanding that we can activate our relationship to emotion and spirit.

Accessing this universal energy flushes out lower vibration or dense energy (prime conditions for disease and illness), blockages, stored patterns, ancestral codes, and conditioned beliefs. It allows that which is not serving you to be moved, cleared and transmuted. It’s like pouring fresh water into a glass that has a lot of mud and settlement at the bottom. As it pours in new energy, the old muddy water has to come up to come out.

The inherent wisdom of our body and energy field supports us in clearing and transmuting the old density to renew with fresh energy in order to heal and connect more consciously with ourselves and others.

Sometimes the only way to access and understand, from the perspective of the mind, what may be misaligned (and why) is after it leaves the place where it’s been stuck in the body and energy field in the first place. Once we move the density out of our field or from the tissues, muscles, bones, organs and nervous system of the body we may come to know what we’d been carrying around and the story of it can be understood and released.

Everything is energy and vibration. The denser the particles the more unhealthy the cells. Bring in more energy and vibration of pure source energy and the cells WILL be changed.

Vibration and Cellular Healing – How Reiki heals at a cellular level

The human body comprises of nine systems including circulatory, digestive, endocrine, muscular, nervous, reproductive, respiratory, skeletal, and urinary. 

  • Those systems are made of tissues and organs.
  • Tissues and organs are made of: Cells
  • Cells are made of: Molecules
  • Molecules are made of: Atoms
  • Atoms are made of: Sub-atomic particles
  • And Subatomic particles are made of ENERGY.

Energy is Light. Light is source. It is limitless potential and activates our consciousness. 

Once we begin to hold more light, we become more aware of our non-physical selves. We are vibrational beings and in order to evolve, expansion must take place. The grids or meridians within the body have tiny wave patterns of light flowing through them at any one given time. If these wave patterns were to stay the same (or if something happens to disrupt them), health, happiness and expansion could not take place.

Madam Takata, the first female student of Reiki, explained it best when she described Reiki as being similar to radio waves. We cannot see them but we know they are everywhere around us. When we turn on a radio and tune into the radio waves we can pick up a signal.

There tends to be a focus, especially in Western society, to put emphasis on physical creation. But visible light, ie. everything we can visually perceive in this dimension, is only 20% of the electromagnetic spectrum. Leaving 80% of our reality to consist of unseen forces. With a cultural and political focus on material reality, we put the mind and planning / action forward at the forefront of our awareness. Our inherent internal landscape, and emotional and spiritual connection to self became less important, especially as we came into the industrial age.

And the mind has become the dominant organism through which we’ve created this reality. As we learn to become more aware of energy and that which seems invisible, we open our awareness to more of our wisdom – through a felt sense of the energy, light and movement, in the body. It is from this place of understanding that we can activate our relationship to emotion and spirit.

Accessing this universal energy flushes out lower vibration or dense energy (prime conditions for disease and illness), blockages, stored patterns, ancestral codes, and conditioned beliefs. It allows that which is not serving you to be moved, cleared and transmuted. It’s like pouring fresh water into a glass that has a lot of mud and settlement at the bottom. As it pours in new energy, the old muddy water has to come up to come out.

The inherent wisdom of our body and energy field supports us in clearing and transmuting the old density to renew with fresh energy in order to heal and connect more consciously with ourselves and others.

Sometimes the only way to access and understand, from the perspective of the mind, what may be misaligned (and why) is after it leaves the place where it’s been stuck in the body and energy field in the first place. Once we move the density out of our field or from the tissues, muscles, bones, organs and nervous system of the body we may come to know what we’d been carrying around and the story of it can be understood and released.

Everything is energy and vibration. The denser the particles the more unhealthy the cells. Bring in more energy and vibration of pure source energy and the cells WILL be changed.

Vibration and Cellular Healing – How Reiki heals at a cellular level

The human body comprises of nine systems including circulatory, digestive, endocrine, muscular, nervous, reproductive, respiratory, skeletal, and urinary. 

  • Those systems are made of tissues and organs.
  • Tissues and organs are made of: Cells
  • Cells are made of: Molecules
  • Molecules are made of: Atoms
  • Atoms are made of: Sub-atomic particles
  • And Subatomic particles are made of ENERGY.

Energy is Light. Light is source. It is limitless potential and activates our consciousness. 

Once we begin to hold more light, we become more aware of our non-physical selves. We are vibrational beings and in order to evolve, expansion must take place. The grids or meridians within the body have tiny wave patterns of light flowing through them at any one given time. If these wave patterns were to stay the same (or if something happens to disrupt them), health, happiness and expansion could not take place.

Madam Takata, the first female student of Reiki, explained it best when she described Reiki as being similar to radio waves. We cannot see them but we know they are everywhere around us. When we turn on a radio and tune into the radio waves we can pick up a signal.

There tends to be a focus, especially in Western society, to put emphasis on physical creation. But visible light, ie. everything we can visually perceive in this dimension, is only 20% of the electromagnetic spectrum. Leaving 80% of our reality to consist of unseen forces. With a cultural and political focus on material reality, we put the mind and planning / action forward at the forefront of our awareness. Our inherent internal landscape, and emotional and spiritual connection to self became less important, especially as we came into the industrial age.

And the mind has become the dominant organism through which we’ve created this reality. As we learn to become more aware of energy and that which seems invisible, we open our awareness to more of our wisdom – through a felt sense of the energy, light and movement, in the body. It is from this place of understanding that we can activate our relationship to emotion and spirit.

Accessing this universal energy flushes out lower vibration or dense energy (prime conditions for disease and illness), blockages, stored patterns, ancestral codes, and conditioned beliefs. It allows that which is not serving you to be moved, cleared and transmuted. It’s like pouring fresh water into a glass that has a lot of mud and settlement at the bottom. As it pours in new energy, the old muddy water has to come up to come out.

The inherent wisdom of our body and energy field supports us in clearing and transmuting the old density to renew with fresh energy in order to heal and connect more consciously with ourselves and others.

Sometimes the only way to access and understand, from the perspective of the mind, what may be misaligned (and why) is after it leaves the place where it’s been stuck in the body and energy field in the first place. Once we move the density out of our field or from the tissues, muscles, bones, organs and nervous system of the body we may come to know what we’d been carrying around and the story of it can be understood and released.

Everything is energy and vibration. The denser the particles the more unhealthy the cells. Bring in more energy and vibration of pure source energy and the cells WILL be changed.

Join the conversation

Search sutrabodyandsoul.com

SHOPPING BAG (0)